The short answer? Yes.You've made it through the hectic holiday season and are ready to get back into your fitness routine. We get it. There's just one thing that we've all experienced: lack of motivation. Get motivated quick with these show stopper deals! Seriously, it’s hard to get back in the gym after you've missed a few weeks in order to shop, drink, eat, and celebrate.
But clothes do make the woman. Science backs this up with a new term called enclothed cognition. This means we actually respond positively (or negatively) to the clothes we choose. So putting together a killer outfit before you hit the gym (especially after a holiday break!) is key.
First, determine your needs. For instance, what are the qualities you look for in your leggings? Unsure of what you actually need or want?
Here's a checklist:
- moisture wicking
- squat proof (you are sick and tired of your undies showing!)
- comfort and quality
- multiple washer and dryer sessions without losing strength
- trendsetter or blending in at the gym
Amari creates sports bras, leggings, tanks, and shorts that are crafted from the highest quality fabric. We sourced the world to find a manufacturer who develops exclusive textiles for our line of elite fitness apparel. Styles like the Lavish legging that are designed to support, contour, slim and withstand all your spin classes & spin cycles. The comfortable seams and soft fabric will make you a fan for life.
Why keep reading when you know Amari Active is for you! Shop now
The best workout clothes are designed to make working out as comfortable as possible. After a hard workout, you'll feel tired, sore, exhausted, and hopefully fantastic — and you'll be covered in sweat.
Workout clothes: Choose the Right Material
- Moisture wicking. There are many breathable synthetic fabrics that “wick” the sweat away from your skin, which can help it to evaporate quickly and keep your body cool. Clothing made out of fabrics containing moisture wicking properties are a good choice for exercise and activities in which you sweat a lot because they allow the sweat to be evaporated from the skin but do not soak clothing or leave you feeling sweaty and uncomfortable.
- Avoid fabrics that don’t breathe. It's never the best option to wear clothing made out of rubber-based or plastic-based materials, which keep sweat from evaporating and keep your body temperature too high during a workout.
Click here to check out our new leggings, made with the newest fitness tech fabrics!
Workout Clothes: Choose the Right Fit
- You should wear clothes that are fitted properly and comfortable. Keep in mind that if you are hiking, running or biking, avoid wide-leg or loose pant legs that could get tangled up in the pedals or your feet.
- For activities such as yoga or pilates, fitted, stretchy fabrics that wick away sweat are a good choice.
- If you’re weight lifting, you will need clothing that comfortably moves with your every motion.
- In general, keep in mind that you don't want any clothing that gets in the way of the workout activity you have planned.
Amari’s selection of activewear is the perfect mix of fashion, function & performance. Good luck ladies…..You’ve got this!